Copetown Train Show is this Sunday, February 8th!
The Canadian Association of Railway Modellers (CARM) was formed in October of 2003 to:
- to inspire.
- to foster fellowship among railway modellers throughout Canada.
- to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and skills between railway modellers.
- to promote the hobby of railway modelling in Canada.
- to be inclusive of all scales and interests.
- to work in co-operation with other organizations.
- Operating Canadian prototype layouts
- Displays by model craftsmen
- Railway Special Interest Groups
- Canadian Model Manufacturers Displays and Sales
- Photo Vendors
Date: Sunday February 8th, 2015
Copetown And District Community Centre,
1950 Governor’s Road, just east of Hwy. 52
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Admission cost: $6.00.
Refreshments will be on sale at the site and the the Copetown Centre is wheelchair accessible.
For more information and a map, you may download and print the train show flyer by clicking here. For more about CARM, click here.
The TRHA will also be at the show with a booth. Drop by and visit us!
Posting by Russ Milland; Images by Stephen Gardiner
Click on each image for a closer look!