CARM Copetown Train Show - This Sunday, February 21st, 2010
Click on each picture for a closer look!
The Canadian Association of Railway Modellers (CARM) was formed in October of 2003 to:
- to inspire.
- to foster fellowship among railway modellers throughout Canada.
- to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and skills between railway modellers.
- to promote the hobby of railway modelling in Canada.
- to be inclusive of all scales and interests.
- to work in co-operation with other organizations.
- Operating Canadian prototype layouts
- Displays by model craftsmen
- Railway Special Interest Groups
- Canadian Model Manufacturers Displays and Sales
- Photo Vendors
This year, the show will be held this coming Sunday as follows:
Date: Sunday February 21st, 2010
Copetown And District Community Centre,
1950 Governor’s Road, just east of Hwy. 52
Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Admission cost: $5.00.
Refreshments will be on sale at the site and the
The Copetown Centre is wheelchair accessible.
For more information and a map, you may download and print the train show flyer by clicking here. For more about CARM, click here.
The Toronto Railway Historical Association (TRHA) will also be at the show with a booth.
Posting and pictures by Russ Milland