Weekend Report: Sunday saw Visitors, Unveilings and a Wedding!
Click on each image for a closer look!
About twelve volunteers appeared on Sunday eager to further progress on many projects. In addition to continuing on the caboose, the F7, the U33C and the fine tuning of our miniature railway through ongoing track testing, we began to uncover the cars that were shrink-wrapped and to move rolling stock and engines in preparation for their final positioning for our opening weekend. As a result, you will now find:
- The vinegar tank car is uncovered and washed
- The Jackman passenger car is uncovered
- The #4803 has been washed and parked next to 6213
- The caboose, box car and the tank car are lined up (uncoupled) in stall #17 and the #17 patio
- The Pyke is in stall #15 temporarily
- The Whitcomb #1 and the Jackman are on the turntable.
Posting and Pictures by Russ Milland