Night Shoot: Part 7 - A very successful photo shoot!
Click on each image for a closer look!
Our thanks go out to the collective efforts of a core group of photographers in the TRHA community who so successfully planned and executed this great event. We also need to thank the group of TRHA volunteers who came out to help with the movement of the engines and rolling stock and the heavy sections of fence around the turntable as we moved from one posed shot to another. They worked hard until very late in the evening to make this happen. Given the great images that were captured, I am sure that we will have more such events in future.
These last series of images wrap up our coverage of the "night shoot". Clockwise from the upper left, we have:
- An evening view of the signage on the coal tower
- A view of the Pyke Crane moving across the turntable under its own power
- Casey the Racoon peeking out from his home in #6213
- #6213 resting in her new home under the coal tower
- A gaggle of photographers taking photos of the lineup of engines
- A lone photographer grabbing one last shot of #6213
Posting by Russ Milland; Pictures by Lance Gleich & Russ Milland