Weekend Report: Our restoration season gets underway!
Click on each image for a closer look!
Now that the museum's operating season is behind us, work is beginning in earnest to continue the great work effort started last winter to further develop the museum and its artefacts. This weekend, we
- Set up a refrigerator, a new lunch table and 8 chairs.
- Removed all the lockers from the Jackman passenger car for re-use.
- Cleaned and swept the Jackman.
- Removed the broken window from CN #4803.
- Remove the front lights from CN #6213 pending further investigation into its electrical wiring.
- Closed the window on CP #7020.
- Did some winterizing maintenance on the Pyke crane.
- Cleaned up all the caution tapes and barrier ropes.
- Began the construction of the first two locker pallets.
- Further refined the miniature locomotive loading system
Posting by Russ Milland; Pictures by Lance Gleich & Russ Milland