CARM Copetown Train Show - This Sunday, February 20th, 2011
Click on each picture for a closer look!
The Canadian Association of Railway Modellers (CARM) was formed in October of 2003 to:
- to inspire.
- to foster fellowship among railway modellers throughout Canada.
- to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and skills between railway modellers.
- to promote the hobby of railway modelling in Canada.
- to be inclusive of all scales and interests.
- to work in co-operation with other organizations.
- Operating Canadian prototype layouts
- Displays by model craftsmen
- Railway Special Interest Groups
- Canadian Model Manufacturers Displays and Sales
- Photo Vendors
This year, the show will be held this coming Sunday as follows:
Date: Sunday February 20th, 2011
Copetown And District Community Centre,
1950 Governor’s Road, just east of Hwy. 52
Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Admission cost: $5.00.
Refreshments will be on sale at the site and the
The Copetown Centre is wheelchair accessible.
For more information and a map, click here. For more about CARM, click here.
The Toronto Railway Historical Association (TRHA) will also be at the show with a booth.
Posting and pictures by Russ Milland