Weekend Report: Volunteers were also busy inside the Roundhouse!
Click on each image for a closer look!
As reported earlier, much of the work this past weekend involved the testing of the new miniature railway route with the diversionary track having been completed. However a number of our volunteers were also working on other tasks such as:
- Painting our new passenger cars in a rich shade of blue
- Building more plywood covers to cover the service pits for safety
- Painting the base of the First Aid Station a bright yellow
- Moving shelving units to their final location closer to the wall in Stall 15
- Painting the the kitchen unit module