Weekend Report - Saturday swarming by volunteers!
Most of our volunteers turn out on Saturday on a weekend. This Saturday, we had a possible record 19 volunteers appear so much was accomplished. A few helped Bob, our museum manager, welcome and interact with the growing number of weekend visitors to Roundhouse Park.
Most of the others swarmed the "recently rotated" TH&B caboose and accomplished a list of the many tasks that need to be addressed:
- scraping and sanding of the sides
- caulking in preparation for painting,
- work on the window frames,
- painting of primer on the cupola,
- stripping of paint off interior parts,
- preparation of interior furniture,
- work on the interior floor
- work and cupola ceiling.
Click on each image for a closer look!