Where is everything today?
Now that Cape Race has moved out of the Roundhouse, where is everything today?
As the photos show below:
- Cape Race & Whitcomb #1 are on the turntable
- CP #7020 is in the Roundhouse for some initial restoration work
- CNR #6213 is also in the Roundhouse for maintenance work
- TH&B #70 is snuggled in close to the Roundhouse for the winter
- The Pyke crane and flat car are in the park near Bremner Avenue
- CN #4803 remains in its position in the Park
- Jackman is also in the park currently in revenue service as a project office for Toronto Hydro
Click on each image for a closer look!
|Whitcomb & Cape Race|